In order to reserve the Pool Shelter or Meadow, you must abide by the following rules:
- By submitting this form, you understand and agree that your guests will abide by all Craneridge Association pool rules posted in and around the pool.
- Prior to your event, you must submit a deposit of $200 in the form of a check payable to Craneridge Assoc. Inc.. Once you have cleaned-up the site properly and there is no damage, we will destroy the check. Please send deposit to 69 Hardwood Rd., Glenwood, NY 14069.
- If using the pool beyond normal hours of operation, you will personally contract with a lifeguard for services.
- You agree that the named responsible adult(s) will supervise the party at all times.
- If the party is during normal pool operating hours, you understand that the Health Department stipulates a maximum number of swimmers allowed and that Craneridge resident’s pool use takes precedent over our guests.
- GARBAGE is carry-in and carry-out. Bring your own garbage bags, and dispose of all your trash within your own private trash pick-up. We do not have a garbage service for either the pool, nor the meadow. If you use the bins supplied, line them with your own garbage bags, and take all garbage back out with you.
- HOURS: the event/party will end no later than 10:00pm if held on a weekday or 11:00 pm on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
- Should any damage occur as a result of the actions of any participants, you will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- If serving alcohol, no one under the age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- CLEAN-UP: Upon the completion of the event/party, you have until noon the next day to clean up the pool, pool shelter or meadow area including emptying the garbage cans (take all garage with you). If you fail to do so, you understand that you will be accessed a fee for this service.
- You understand that failure to comply with these rules could result in a fine and/or the cancellation of your event/party.
Rules may change in accordance with the 2021 Covid-19 Pool-plan that will be implemented by Craneridge Association Inc. once the pool opens this year.