- Community swimming pool with on-duty life guards (corner of Tarn Trail and Hardwood). The pool shelter and playground are within close proximity and are open to the use of all residents.
- Members can reserve the pool shelter and/or Meadow for private events. The pool can also be reserved for private events, but only beyond normal hours of operation. Contact the Executive Secretary for an application and to learn the details. There is no cost to residents although a refundable deposit is required.
- Larger recreation areas that include picnic pavilions (2), playground, basketball court, area for softball, volleyball, football, and a fire pit . Picnic pavilions can be reserved by residents at no charge.
- Social events throughout the year are planned for everyone. Picnics, cocktail parties, pool parties, ice cream socials, holiday celebrations to name a few.
- Small maintained community garden areas.
Currently the Craneridge yearly Association fee is $480 for 2021. The fee is due July 1 of every year.